We have a pleasure to offer you a solution for this special time of closed tango schools, suspended milongas and canceled events. We present you with an online possibility, via the TangoCorona platform, to stay active with your passion. Here You will find the opportunity to participate in lessons provided by your teachers, both group and individual. You will also be able to have access to other tango events, such as concerts and performances of famous artists and bands. This will allow You to feel like on a private milonga or on a private music concert.
And all this in a very simple way!
You just need a computer with a camera, microphone and a good internet access.
How does it work?
- Enter tangocorona.com
- Choose a teacher you are interested in.
- Choose a class which you like.
- Make a payment for selected classes (choose payment option).
- Check your email. We will send you an individual link to the virtual classroom, which will be available only from your email address.
- Join the class 10 minutes before time, to make sure that your access works without problems (our Moderator will check if everything is fine and ready).
- Enjoy your class 🙂
It’s easy, isn’t it?
We would like to wish to all of us, that this platform will be a good solution for staying connected to our passion. Thanks to the online classes, even during times of coronavirus, we can enjoy spending time with our teachers, friends and everyone, who just like us, is addicted to tango 🙂